As we are aware that a fair and clean corporate culture is the foundation of business competitiveness, all employees hereby promise to comply with the 『Principles of Corporate Ethics』 and 『Code of Conduct』 of the company in conducting business and performing duties when inside or outside the company.
A. Principles of Corporate Ethics
Principle 1. We comply with law and order.
- We comply with all laws and regulations of all countries where we conduct business, respect the commercial practices and customs of those countries, and strive to become an exemplary and competitive company by engaging in fair and transparent business activities according to the principles of free competitive markets.
Principle 2. We respect our superiors, colleagues and subordinates.
- We respect our superiors, colleagues and subordinates as equal human beings, and do our best to ensure a fair and sound spirit of togetherness and camaraderie based on efficient communication and trust.
Principle 3. We respect customers, shareholders and vendors.
- We build mutual trust by clearly understanding the ethical standards of customers and shareholders, and pursue mutual development with vendors through fair and transparent transactions.
Principle 4. We uphold a clean corporate culture.
- We promote transparency of management and actively protect the assets of the company in all business activities, and maintain a clean corporate culture by refraining from mixing business with pleasure when conducting business.
B. Code of Conduct
Ethical principle 1. We comply with law and order.
- 1.1 We comply with all laws and regulations of all countries where we conduct business.
- 1.2 We comply with the sound order in commercial transactions for the sake of fair competition among companies.
- 1.3 We maintain the dignity of individuals and the company from a socio-ethical perspective.
Ethical principle 2. We respect our superiors, colleagues and subordinates.
- 2.1 We treat each other fairly without any unfair instructions, harmful consequences or discrimination.
- 2.2 We do not use violence/verbal abuse, or sexually harass each other.
- 2.3 We do not gamble or have any financial dealings with other employees, provide gifts or engage in the activities of private organizations.
Ethical principle 3. We respect customers, shareholders and vendors.
- 3.1 We comply with the ethical standards of customers and shareholders, and do not seek illegal favors or provide gifts or entertainment.
- 3.2 We do not receive any money and valuables, gifts, entertainment or convenience from vendors.
- 3.3 We respect the employees of vendors, and do notmake unreasonable demands on them nor willingly cause them any harm.
Ethical principle 4. We uphold a clean corporate culture.
- 4.1 We transparently manage the financial status and management performance of the company according to the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- 4.2 We actively protect the assets or information of the company, and do not use or acquire them for private purposes.
- 4.3 We are fully aware of the ethical policies of the company and actively practice them so that a clean corporate culture can be maintained.