Article 1 Purpose
The purpose of this agreement is to stipulate the rights and duties of the management company and members, and related procedures with regard to the use of the [CLUB LAHAN] membership service (hereinafter referred to as the "membership service in question") provided by Lahan Properties Management (hereinafter referred to as the "management company").
Article 2 Definitions of terms
The key terms used in this agreement are defined as follows:
Article 3 Revision of the Agreement
A member refers to a person who can normally use the membership service in question, i.e. a customer who signed up for membership according to the registration procedure prescribed in Article 5 of this agreement through the branch office, website or mobile website of the management company or the membership partner, and is authorized to normally use the membership service in question.
Membership points refer to the points provided to the member according to the standards agreed to by and between the management company and the membership partner on the premise that the member’s identity was verified while using hotel service at the membership partner, and a payment means that can be used to purchase the hotel service of the membership partner.
A membership partner refers to a company that entered into a partnership agreement with the management company in relation to the membership service in question for joint management of the membership service in question. A membership partner may be added or terminated according to the circumstances of the management company and the membership partner, and the details of a membership partner will be provided to members through such means as e-mail.
Article 4 Outline of membership service in question
This agreement will be notified directly to the customer, who registers for membership according to Article 5, or by other means, and it goes into effect when the customer consenting to it registers for the membership service in question.
This agreement can be revised at any time, and when the agreement is revised, the management company will notify the fact of its revision and the details of such revision to members in any of the following methods 14 days prior to the effective date of the revised agreement. If the agreement is changed to the disadvantage of members, however, it will notify with a grace period of at least 30 days.
- e-mail notification
- cell phone text message notification
- written notification or a flyer
- posting in the membership partner
- phone information using the contact information provided by the member during membership registration
If the management company wants to transfer the contractual relationship pursuant to this agreement by way of a certain method, such as business transfer, it will notify as such to individual members, and if members do not raise any objection with regard to this within 30 days, they will be deemed to have consented to it.
If the management company notifies the fact that this agreement was revised and the details of the revision to members by e-mail or in writing, it will send the notice to the e-mail address or the place of residence provided by members, whichever is the most recent, and in this case, the management company will be deemed to have notified lawfully.
The agreement revised according to this regulation will be effective from the effective date and forward in principle
Members with an objection to the revision of this agreement may withdraw from membership, and if they do not withdraw from membership by the effective date of the revised agreement or separately raise an objection to the management company, they will be deemed to have consented to the revised agreement.
The notification methods in this regulation and the effectiveness of notification will apply mutatis mutandis to the individual or general notification as prescribed in each provision of this agreement.
The details of the membership service in question that the management company and the membership partner provide to members according to this agreement are as follows:
1.Point earning service
Members may earn membership points when they use hotel service at the management company and the membership partner or through events. Depending on the circumstances of the management company and the membership partner, however, part of the services may be excluded.
Members can use the membership points they earned to purchase hotel service at the management company or the membership partner. If members want to use membership points, however, they must produce an ID card with a photograph that can identify them, or provide the membership number and other information that can identify them.
(2)The membership service in question, provided to members, may vary depending on the business policy of the management company or the circumstances of the membership partner.
- (3)Members may use their personal accounts of the membership website to view and modify various kinds of information, such as points they have, details of earned points and personal information.
Article 6 Use of the membership service in question
- (2)If a customer applies for membership registration, the management company and the membership partner can review the application according to their own criteria, and grant membership to the customer, and the customer qualified for membership will become a member at the time when he/she receives the notice of membership registration completion from the management company.
- (3)Members may not transfer or lend the membership or offer it as collateral to others.
Article 7 Withdrawal from Membership and Disqualification
- (1)If members want to use the membership service in question at the management company and the membership partner, they should go through the authentication procedure based on their registered phone number and password or other authentication procedures specified by the management company, and the management company and the membership partner may request members to produce their ID cards when there is a reason, e.g. identification of members. When members receive this request, they must comply with it before they can receive the membership services in question normally and efficiently.
- (2)When their phone number and password are normally registered, members can use the membership service in question, and the membership service in question can be used only by the members, and they must not use their phone number and password in such a way as to arbitrarily rent, transfer or offer as collateral to a third party.
- (3)Members must manage their phone number and password on their own responsibility, and if they leak their phone number and password intentionally or by negligence, they must immediately notify it to the management company or the membership partner.
- (4)If the management company or the membership partner receive the notice pursuant to Paragraph 3 of this Article from a member, it must take necessary measures, such as immediately register the accident, and discontinue using the password. If damage was caused before receiving the notice from a member pursuant to Paragraph 3 of this Article, and if the accident was caused by the intention or negligence of the member, however, the management company or the membership partner will not take any responsibility for it.
Article 8 Earning Membership Points
(1)A member may demand withdrawal from membership at any time in writing, by e-mail or phone, or in any method specified by the management company, and the management company and the membership partner will quickly take the steps necessary for withdrawal from membership at the request of the member except for Subparagraph 1 or Paragraph 2 of this Article. However, within 30 days from the expiration of the 30-day grace period after the withdrawal date pursuant to Subparagraph 1 of Paragraph 5 of this Article, he/she cannot sign up for membership again.
- 1.When the service purchased or reserved from the management company or membership partner was not realized
(2)If a member has negative (-) points as the purchase, which was the source of the membership points, was canceled after the use of membership points, he/she cannot withdraw from membership until the management company or the membership partner approves it, or reimburses the amount corresponding to the points.
(3)If a member falls under any of the following Subparagraphs, the management company may disqualify the member by notifying him/her. In case of Subparagraph 3, however, the member will be disqualified without any notification.
- 1.In the event that the member registered false information or stole another person’s name during membership registration;
- 2.In the event that the member used the membership service in question illegally or for an illegal purpose, e.g. illegally earning or using points;
- 3.In the event that the member died;
- 4.In the event that the member failed to fulfill his/her duties pursuant to this agreement;
- 5.In the event that the member intentionally interfered with the operation of the membership service in question
- (4)A member, who lost his/her membership in accordance with Paragraph 3 of this Article, may express his/her opinion within up to 30 days from the date when he/she received the reason from the management company, and if the member’s claim is thought to be valid after his/her explanation is reviewed, the management company will allow the member to continuously use the membership services in question normally.
(5)The withdrawal from membership pursuant to Paragraph 1 or the loss of membership pursuant to Paragraph 3 will be finalized at the following times:
1.If a member demands withdrawal from membership, withdrawal from membership will be finalized when the management company notifies the completion of the withdrawal. [However, the management company will keep the previously earned points during the 30-day grace period from the notification date, and if the member goes through a separate procedure, applies for membership registration again, and the company allows it and the member becomes a member again, he/she will be able to use all membership points again, and if the grace period expires without readmission as a member, he/she will forfeit all membership points.]
2.If a member is disqualified, the disqualification will be finalized on the notification date. If a member is disqualified due to death, however, the disqualification will be finalized regardless of the management company’s notification on the day the member died, and the rights or duties related to the membership service in question previously provided to the member and membership points will not be inherited by the member’s inheritors.
(6)In case of withdrawal from membership pursuant to Paragraph 1 of this Article or disqualification pursuant to Paragraph 3, member information will be processed as follows:
- 1.Information on members who withdrew from membership will be deleted after the 30-day grace period pursuant to Subparagraph 1 of Paragraph 5 of this Article.
- 2.Information on disqualified members will be retained for two years after the disqualification is finalized (excluding the case of death) to prevent illegal use of the membership service in question and additional damages to other members, and readmission as a member and use of the membership service in question may be impossible during this period.
Article 9 Use of Membership Points
(1)The management company or the membership partner will calculate and issue membership points to members who used the service and paid for it as notified in the agreement between the management company and the membership partner as follows. However, taxes related to membership points will be borne by members.
- (2)According to the membership partner’s policy, membership points may not be earned from some membership partners, and the accrual rate may be different for some services, and the relevant information will be separately marked or provided.
- (3)In principle, membership points will be earned immediately after service purchase, but if the management company or the membership partner officially allowed a deadline, members may demand accrual of points retroactively by presenting the receipt to the membership partner where the purchase was made during the period. The management company or the membership partner can change the period during which membership points can be earned retroactively according to the internal policy, and may refuse the members’ demand for retroactive accrual of points in some cases.
- (4)The membership point accrual rate and standards may be arbitrarily changed according to the internal policy of the management company and the membership partner.
Article 10 Membership Grade and Benefits
- (1)To use membership points, members must gain the status of a member through membership registration, and register their phone number and online password. If they use membership points exceeding a certain amount, they must go through the authentication process. Of members’ earned membership points, which can be used (hereinafter referred to as "available points"), those membership points which expire earliest will be deducted first.
- (2)The management company and the membership partner will separately determine the minimum available membership points and the unit of membership point use, and they will be notified in the stores of the management company and the membership partner (including verbal announcements).
- (3)Members may not transfer, rent or offer as collateral their membership points to others.
- (4)After the use of membership points, the remaining membership points become negative (-) due to the cancellation of the purchase, which is the source of the used membership points, the points cannot be used until the remaining available points are depleted.
- (5)Membership points can be used for rooms by 10,000 points, and cannot be used for beverages and leisure sports.
- (6)Unused membership points will be forfeited five years after the initial accrual date.
Article 11 Collection of Personal Information
- (1)Membership grades are divided into three grades, i.e. silver, gold and diamond
- (2)Members will become silver members at the same time as they become a member.
- (3)To maintain and upgrade membership grades, members must meet the conditions specified by the company.
The management company will convert the 1-year usage of members (earned for the amounts paid for rooms by members who made a reservation on the hotel website and walk-in members) into points, and adjust membership grades according to the following criteria.
|Grade selection(Cumulative room charges)
||KRW1 million or more
||KRW3 million or more
- (5)Adjustment of grades will be divided into upgrade, maintain and downgrade.
- (6)Grade assessment and adjustment will be based on the 1-year usage from January 1 to December 31, and reflected in the first week of every January.
- (7)Upgrade and downgrade will be done by a level at a time, and if the conditions for grade maintenance are not met, membership grade will be downgraded next year.
- (8)If membership grades are changed, the company will notify such change to members via e-mail.
Membership benefits for each membership grade are as follows, and some benefits may not be available depending on the circumstances of the hotel, e.g. no higher-grade rooms.
Room upgrade (Lakeside or Executive)
Laundry service 30% discount
Laundry service 30% discount
Early check-in (12:00, if the room is available)
Late check-out (15:00, if the room is available)
Sauna & swimming pool 60% discount
Article 12 Use and Provision of Personal Information
- (2)In principle, if the management company and the membership partner want to collect personal information, they must obtain consent to personal information processing from members. Members may retract their consent to personal information processing at any time.
- (3)If the personal information they provided is changed, members must immediately notify it to the management company or the membership partner, and the management company and the membership partner will not take any responsibility for damages caused by the failure to notify it.
In principle, the management company and the membership partner must provide personal information to a third party whom they notified to members and regarding whom they received members’ consent in accordance with laws related to personal information, and use the personal information within the scope of the purpose to which they obtained consent, and must not use personal information without the consent of members beyond the scope of purpose to which they received consent initially, or provide personal information to a third party other than those regarding whom they received consent. As an exception, if it is allowed according to the Personal Information Protection Act or the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, Etc., however, they may use personal information for any purpose other than the intended one or provide it to a third party without the consent of members.
Article 13 Personal Information Retention and Use Period
In principle, the management company and the membership partner must immediately destroy the personal information of members when the purpose of use is accomplished or the period to which members consented expires. If it is necessary to retain personal information according to other laws, however, they may retain the personal information of members for the period required by such laws.
Article 14 Members’ Rights for Personal Information Protection
Article 15 Entrustment of Personal Information Processing
- (1)Members may retract their consent to the processing, e.g. collection, use and provision, of personal information by withdrawing from membership
Article 16 Personal Information Processing
Article 17 Ownership of Copyright and Restrictions on the Use Thereof
- (1)To process and protect the personal information of members, the management company and the membership partner designated privacy officers in respective companies.
- (2)To enable members to safely use the membership service in question, the management company and the membership partner are taking technical, administrative and physical safety measures for personal information protection in accordance with laws related to personal information
Article 18 Termination of the Membership in Question
- (1)The copyright to the works of the management company and other intellectual property rights will belong to the management company.
- (2)Members must not use the information, which they obtained by using the membership service in question without the prior written consent of the management company, by duplicating, transmitting, publishing or distributing it or by using other methods, or allow a third party to use it.
Article 19 Governing Laws and Jurisdiction
- (1)If the management company wants to terminate the membership service in question, it must notify it to members within at least three months before the termination of the membership service in question.
- (2)After termination of the membership service in question, members will not earn membership points and receive benefits from the membership service in question, and unused membership points will be forfeited after the day separately specified by the management company.
- (1)This agreement will be interpreted and executed according to the laws of the Republic of Korea.
- (2)Seoul Central District Court has jurisdiction of the first instance over any disputes related to this agreement.
This agreement will go into effect on December 1, 2018